If your computer is not performing the way you feel it should, we can help. Perhaps your PC is plagued by blue-screen errors, screen freezes, abnormal shut-downs or even corrupted files. All of these symptoms may be indicative of failing hardware.
First Security Protection Services’ knowledgeable & friendly IT technicians will diagnose the cause affecting the troubled PC system and correct the underlying problem. This may very well include parts/components replacements or software repair/re-installation. We may recommend up front, given the age of an existing system, whether undertaking the work is worth the repairs’ cost.
Our company can help you with:
- Hard Drive Replacements
- Power Supply Replacements (Desktops & PCs)
- Motherboard repair/replacements
- CPU replacement
- Cooling system repair/replacement
- Memory Upgrade/replacement
- LCD Screen replacements (Laptop, PCs & Tablets)
- Keyboard replacement (Laptop & PCs)
- Power Jack replacement (Laptop & PCs)